- Pathfinder

Reply To: Analyze one of the supplementary Bible passages in light of the course content. Do you see evidence of the Hebraic map? Did anything about the passage surprise you? Was there any part of the passage that stuck out to you in particular?

Thank you so much for sharing. I’d also add the principle of Plurality that I find in James 1 cause this passage speaks to whoever experiences trials, and the various ways that people go about it, some with wisdom, some lacking wisdom and as an absolute truth the statement in verse 8 that says, “an indecisive man is unstable in all his ways”. The Holy Spirit shows me to add us Christians definite pillar to go through any trial and it is in God, highlighting our distinctive belief that God is in the center of our world and thus of our decision making and our trust resides in Him, making us, to the eyes of the world, a Hebraic leader that shows people the only way that brings about peace in the world, with an invitation for people to also follow God’s ways in their life! Amen.