- Pathfinder

Reply To: How can you work to combat antisemitism and supersessionism in your own Christian community?

Participant

One of the ways I can combat antisemitism and supersessionism in my Christian community is through education and dialogue. Actively seeking to understand the historical roots of antisemitism and the theological implications of supersessionism, promoting biblical literacy, and emphasizing the continuity of God’s covenant with Israel allow me to foster a deeper appreciation for Jewish heritage and the shared spiritual foundations of Christianity. Additionally, engaging in interfaith dialogue and building relationships based on mutual respect and learning will be crucial. I will speak up against any antisemitic attitudes or misconceptions within my community, advocating for a theology that affirms God’s ongoing relationship with the Jewish people. Through prayer, reflection, and active participation in initiatives against antisemitism, I can help promote peace, understanding, and reconciliation between Christian and Jewish communities.