- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Participant

Thank you so much for what you do to help those ladies. I work in the Pro-Life movement, and have witnessed the beauty and horror that this work can treat pregnant mothers. I have seen it where mothers have been kicked out by their families, have had bad boyfriends, were trafficking victims, or were homeless and got pregnant.

I am actually organizing two tours for Lamb of God maternity home in California this year.

I know that you must be a tough cookie to do what you do. I do not get star struck very easily. I have actually met a few famous people in my life, but I did not care so much about meeting them. But when I meet people like you, living saints who build up the kingdom through great personal sacrifice, I get easily star struck. People like you are unsung heroes, I love being around pro-lifers like that, because I hope that some of that goodness will rub off on me. God bless you. (: