- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Sarah Merly
Participant

I plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in my community by holding pro-Israel events at my college. Although my school is predominantly, if not entirely, made up of Christian conservatives, several of my friends are still on the fence about whether or not Christians should actively support Israel as a modern state. After I took this course, however, I gained more of an understanding of Christians’ Biblical duty to support Israel. It is markedly different from CRT’s demands for reparations from “white people,” which is based on shame and false science. Instead, our duty to care for Israel and learn more about the situation in the Near East comes from a tangible, deep spiritual connection between Jews and Christians and a respect for God designating them as His chosen people through whom He made covenants and ultimately sent His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. During my last semester at school, I’d like to hold educational events to help my friends out of apathy.