- Pathfinder

Reply To: After taking this course, in your own words, please define Hebraic leadership and what it means to you.

Nicole Kwok
Participant

Hebraic leaders take action and recognize the responsibility and duty bestowed upon them in the here and the now. They understand that they are in a paradigm between time and space- between what has passed and what will come. Hebraic leaders take history into account and understand that their own narrative is far greater than what is or has been taught in the Christian tradition. Hebraic leaders understand that their destination is Jerusalem and that the rule and the reign of Jesus will be a physical kingdom here on earth. Hebraic leaders understand that there are consequences to his or her decisions and takes that into account. They will lean their ear to listen to the Word of God as the primary compass for their decision-making. This is all important to me because it reframes and connects me to the Hebrew tradition in my faith. It helps me weave the narrative of history into the narrative of my life with the Lord.