- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Participant

I am so grateful for this course because of something Robert said in the last course section – to be involved with one’s own church. I have moved around a lot, and have emphasized prayer at home rather than attending a church. I really needed to hear from someone the importance of involvement in a Christian community in order to truly be a leader within the faith. Thank you for this. I have decided to go start looking for a church community to begin attending in person services and become an active participant within that community.

I think the digital world has been incredible for spreading stories, knowledge, and faith, but it also isolates us. Digital relationships and connections cannot be seen as valuable replacements for real, person-to-person relationships and connections. Involvement with in-person Christian communities cannot be overlooked, and I am certainly guilty of this since COVID. I am excited to make this change.