- Pathfinder

Reply To: After taking this course, in your own words, please define Hebraic leadership and what it means to you.

Rebecca Raghunath
Participant

The Hebraic leader is someone who leads by following the Lord Jesus Christ. They are someone who try’s to see the world as Jesus has sees it and is someone who is always looking toward the kingdom of God. The Hebraic leader understands the grand narrative and looks at the world through a historical lens. They are someone who is navigating through history in a biblical lens and is also someone who understands different cultures and perspectives. In addition the Hebraic leader is someone who is actively seeking a relationship with God, and is someone who puts aside worldly possessions and is abiding with the will of god. What resonates with me about the lecture is that the Hebraic leader is going into exile to pray and fast to receive the wisdom and discernment from God. I think in my generation we have lost the fear of God but this course showed me that if I want to be a Hebraic leader, I must let go of my worldly possessions and comfortability to seek Christ.