- Pathfinder

Reply To: After completing this course, do you agree with the statement, “Hebraic Thought is the greatest intellectual tradition in the history of humanity.” Why or why not?

Slade Czaja
Participant

I think I agree with the statement, “Hebraic Thaught is the greatest intellectual tradition in the history of humanity.” I say “I think” because the terms “Hebraic Thaught” and “intellectual tradition” are somewhat new to me. I am more familiar with the concept of worldview. Everyone has a lens or worldview or basic understanding of reality that informs how they think and live. God’s revelation to us in His Word is truly the greatest “way of thought” in the history of humanity. I agree with the majority of what was taught in this course. This divine revelation found in the Bible is true. If we want our thinking to be in line with reality we need to be thinking Biblicaly. Surely God knows what is best for humanity. He has given us “everything we need for life and godliness” (2 Peter 1:3). I believe the whole of Scripture points us to Christ and in Him we have true life (John 5:39-40).