- Pathfinder

Reply To: After taking this course, in your own words, please define Hebraic leadership and what it means to you.

Grace Otto
Participant

After taking this course, Hebraic leadership has a new and more important meaning to me. Hebraic leadership is the leadership style of a Christian who desires to step up to the plate and take initiative in living and leading following the Hebraic map that has been given to us in the Bible. It is someone that is willing to take risks while seeking wisdom from God and His word. Hebraic leadership means that you navigate through the trials we face with the goal of seeking the Kingdom in it, and using our history as a part of your guide. To me, this means that when I have the opportunity to fulfill a leadership role, I will be aware of the power that I hold, and the importance of using my influence to point people back to Christ. I will take responsibility for where I am and make submerging myself in the word of God a priority to ensure that I am leading how Christ would lead, and am guided by God alone.