- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Karen Ramirez
Participant

For me personally this course and Hebraic leadership is something that has impacted me in a personal level but also in a ministerial level. As a youth leader and a teacher I can use what I’ve learned to influence others and use the Hebraic map as a guide to instruct young christians to live by these principles. I am also part of a foundation, and as a core member I think if my views and ideas are rooted from a hebraic leader stand point it can help influence the decisions we make. The RI Wellness foundation was made to serve the community and it was put in the heart of my pastors to start this non-profit and I believe having someone from the board with this understand it and teach it to other members can influence how we approach our programs but also in leading people to Christ. I really think This course taught me things I had never really scrutinized before as a christian but is fundamental not only to my faith but to the people around me as I teach and lead others.