- Pathfinder

Reply To: After taking this course, in your own words, please define Hebraic leadership and what it means to you.

Emmanuel S. Wesley
Participant

In my own words or understanding, I believe that Hebraic Leadership is the foundation of Christianity. A Hebraic leader is a Christian who understands the Hebraic worldview through an idea/map called the Hebraic map. A Hebraic leader is also a Christian leader who knows where(Destination Jerusalem- Rev. 21:1-4)) he/she is going and how to take people/followers there.
Hebraic leadership is a style of leadership that encourages other people to believe in and follow a cause or mission. Hebraic Leadership also consists of the ability of leaders to discern and make good decisions. A Hebraic leadership or Hebraic leader is someone who takes responsibility, stand up for what he/she believes, and makes critical decisions.
Furthermore, being introduced to Hebraic leadership defines and widens my understanding of the whole idea of leadership. Hebraic leadership has changed the way I see the world and the way I have begun to practice leadership. I have learned that Hebraic leadership means that to be a good Hebraic leader, one must be a servant to his/her followers, a person who navigates or make ways, and someone who makes reasonable decisions by navigating through history.