- Pathfinder

Reply To: After taking this course, in your own words, please define Hebraic leadership and what it means to you.

Jamila White
Participant

In order to understand Hebraic leadership, one must first understand leadership. I would define leadership as someone that helps navigate others to the final destination, ensuring that maturity and wisdom is executed in the midst of life’s twists and turns. I liken the definition of leadership to what a GPS does for us today. When we use a GPS, we are relying on that system to help get us to the destination. This course pointed out that perhaps the most essential for a leader, particularly a Hebraic leader, is “Where am I going?” An Hebraic leader has a biblical worldview and humbly submits to God as a vessel to be used. Hebraic leadership entails clarity of the vision and purpose of their journey as well as applying wisdom to ensure biblical informed decisions are made. Hebraic leadership involves one having a listening ear to the instructions of God. In order to have a listening and willing ear, the Hebraic leader must have humility. This is how I would define Hebraic leadership and what this form of leadership means to me personally.