- Pathfinder

Reply To: After taking this course, in your own words, please define Hebraic leadership and what it means to you.

Audra Jones
Participant

Upon finishing this course, I found that Hebraic leadership is not simply defined. It is multi-faceted and revolves around recognizing the sovereignty of God. Hebraic leadership centers on knowing the will of God and how to honor Him, while in leadership or trying to be a leader. It requires a Christian leader to pivot his or her viewpoint to the origin of Christianity, Jerusalem because a leader is a follower of the living Christ for the Kingdom of God. Christ walked among the people and humbled Himself as the savior of mankind. A leader in the Hebraic form is someone who exhibits that same type of humility as he or she becomes a part of the community that he or she is trying to lead. This type of leader understands and lives amongst the people and tries to be like Christ in leadership through Jesus’s eyes. This is not only what I believe the definition of what Hebraic leadership is but also what it means to me. It means that a leader is a servant like Christ to the people and to foremostly to God.