- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Brynn Schwartz
Participant

After completing the initial course work I have realized there are many ways I can use my current skills and interests to lead in my community. I have been involved with a local organization that works with the foster care system locally and I want to step out and recruit my young friends (church community and others) to get involved as well. It’s a beautiful way to serve the “orphan and the widow” even when you don’t have the capacity to take anyone in yourself. I am also involved in the local arts through my pottery work. I’m excited to do local markets and use that as an opportunity to give back to the community as well as stretch myself. I would also love to combine my two current passions and create a program for inner city kids to have an opportunity to create art. Using your hands to create something reminds you of the effort and thought that went into your own creation, and I can’t wait to let children in my community experience that revelation in a tangible way.