- Pathfinder

Reply To: Why is it important for Christians to keep the sad history of Christian antisemitism in mind when responding to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in the present?

Kenneth C. Jackson
Participant

Dan,
My questions are: “Where is the God of the Palestinians? Where is the God that created both the Palestinians and the Jewish people? For me, until we see all human race created in the image of God as God’s own people, antisemitism will continue to reign. God’s justice is for every human race makes his love for all – except you believe in Jesus Christ! Even in Palestine, there are Palestinian Christians who ridicule Palestinians Muslims, and vice versa. Right here in Liberia, many Christians see Israel as the “aggressor” and Palestinians as the “victims” and vice versa. However, your closing statement is powerful: “By recognizing this truth, modern Christians can see the reestablishment of Israel as an act of justice, rather than an act of injustice toward Palestinians.” And I strongly believe if every side recognizes the truth it shall set every side free! And this freedom is God’s justice over injustice! This freedom is love over hate! This freedom is peace over conflict!