- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Kenneth C. Jackson
Participant

There are so many best and tangible ways that I plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in my neighborhood after the completion of this course. However, I will share one practical tangible way: The one tangible way I will be exhibiting this leadership is by leading by life-style. I strongly believe that practicing what I will be learning and also sharing it with others is core to me and my ministry. In my culture, I mean my neighborhood (home or workplace), life-style living draws people to God more than quoting John 3:16. In fact, there are many of my neighbors who just need me to talk to them. Indeed, they need me to smile with them, and share time with them. This is why I am not taking this training lightly. With the knowledge, understanding, wisdom, and relationship with God from this training, it will draw my neighbors from far and near closer to a table where they can taste and see the goodness of God through me from this training. In short, this leadership training is not about me but the thousands of neighbors in my neighborhood