- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Mitchell Schwab
Participant

The same thought has been recurring in my mind throughout this course — the Christian youth. They are bombarded daily by the digital world, counter-Christianity movements, and atheistic worldviews. I’m currently a lawyer, a regional youth leader in my church, charter school board chairperson, and the head basketball coach at the local public high school. This course has caused me to reflect on my current leadership roles and how to exhibit Hebraic leadership in each of my responsibilities. As far as applying this to my neighborhood, I have a strong desire to develop an interfaith leadership coalition for Christian Youth. I envision working with local pastors to develop a local leadership program that will prepare young men and women for life’s challenges, especially in this digital age. I hope to partner with Passages to send the youth on a trip to Israel as a capstone to the leadership program. I firmly believe there is no better time than now to unite the Christian community behind the global cause of Christ. The Philos Project seems to be ahead of the game. This course was fantastic.