- Pathfinder

Reply To: After taking this course, in your own words, please define Hebraic leadership and what it means to you.

BANZA MUKALAY
Participant

Hebraic leadership is to lead people behind you in midst of wilderness but knowing where you come from and where you going, understand the difference between Christianity and church helping the church to know what is missed today, the kingdom of God is the main gospel that church should be aware of and that is Jerusalem the kingdom on earth this is the Hebraic leader must know and preach. The church should know and understand the destiny is not the heaven but the kingdom of God that why Jesus said seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness.. Hebraic Leader is some on who knows how to use his or her word in midsts of conflict and never give up no matter situation, Daniel and Esther where in exile but they new where they where and where they came from. Hebraic leadership wake me up now I understand that even your are a leader you have to be humble and to take responsibility to teach people to know they destination which means we are taking people from point A to point B I really understand the near east is so important in my belief. The last thing is that Hebraic leader walk by faith but not by sight.