- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Joe Alvarez
Participant

After taking this course one thing I kinda forgot is that we as Christians are not to walk alone. We must find a church and do so as a group as we walk in faith and tell others about the gospel. I just recently joined a church that I was watching livestreams online from and decided to go to a service this past weekend. I’m definitely going back for another service and hopefully more. I just want to lead people to Christ and His kingdom by sharing the gospel to them with truth but also compassion while keeping God at the center of everything. People say I’m humble as well so that will definitely help as I talk to others about the gospel. For the longest I didn’t even know what my purpose was in life until recently, even though I always believed in God and was telling people about Jesus. Took me a while but now I know I meant to save souls so that can get into the Kingdom.