- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Monique Leach
Participant

I find your post humbling becauwe I currently have problems with those in my neighborhood because I’m a Christian and they are not. I often feel isolated and harassed and “picked on”, and I don’t always respond in a “Christ-honoring” way. In fact, most of the time I respond with anger. If not outwardly, then in my heart. Everywhere I look in my neighborhood, there is evil, wickedness, and ungodliness. “It makes me angry, but even more, it makes me “tired and sad”. I am a victim of something many people are not aware of known as “Gangstalking”. It is when members of the United States Government hire “rogue” members of law enforcement and the mafia, to follow innocent people around and harass them day and night. Many of these evil people hack into innocent person’s (like me ) email and mail, and vandalize their home or cars. But the worst of Gangstalking is something known as “Noise Campaigning” where the police and members of mafia harass the innocent individual with loud noise day and night. “They feel there is no way out but to end it all”. This was the way I used to feel until one day I got angry……”Real Angry”. At my neighbors, at the racist cops (I’m an African-American female), even at the U.S. Government. I determined that as a Christian, “forgiveness is NOT enough!!!” I had to take my power back, and I did. I decided to harden my heart and even told God there were certain things I wouldn’t accept any longer. “I’m better now”.