- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Monique Leach
Participant

I would show the love of Christ, “King of the Jews” by going by to visit my sick, elderly neighbor, “Jim” more often. He has congestive heart failure and is very sick. I also would react with less anger to my neighbors who constantly harass me with noise and sound for my witness for Christ. They do not like me, and over the years, I have felt my heart growing cold and full of hate due to their daily harassment of me. In addition, the birds constantly “squawk” at me, and one of the neighbors dogs always barks at me. I would exhibit Hebrew leadership by ignoring my neighbors and ignoring the birds and dogs as well. Because I am harassed “every time” I go out into my back yard, I will stop playing with my dog in my back yard. I will also ONLY go outside of my house to retrieve my mail every day. That way I will have peace. Jim is a Christian and he is my only friend on the block. I fear he is dying. Because his esophagus is messed up, I can rarely talk to him, but I will check in on him more. That’s how I’ll exhibit Hebrew leadership in my neighborhood.