- Pathfinder

Reply To: What are 3 tangible ways that you can personally improve your relationships with Christians from other traditions?

Katelyn Hernandez
Participant

Although we all read from the Bible and strive for the same path of salvation- different denominations and Christians from other traditions have a lot to offer. This lesson really helped to establish the benefits of engaging in dialogue with others. (1) Building friendships with others is a simple way to learn more about others. By welcoming religious conversations amongst friends and introducing others to your faith you can exchange insights. While traveling I have been able to connect with people from abroad- in doing so I have been able to keep in touch and exchange prayer requests. (2) Actively learn about the tradition. Reading books and attending cultural events is a great way to expose yourself to the traditions and nuances of different backgrounds. (3) Introduce the Christian worldview to different situations. Throughout this course, we have discussed the value of developing a Christian worldview. I think trying to pinpoint ways to integrate a Christian worldview into crisis management is important.