- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Zack Jones
Participant

My neighborhood is Capitol Hill and my neighbors are those, like myself, who work on Capitol Hill. Drawing from the Hebraic worldview, I understand that God has placed me to work in Congress and has given me a chance to influence political policy and communications coming out of Washington, D.C. I am tempted to think that there is often little I can do because I’m working within a system, but Robert’s lectures reminded me that I must not forget the influence that the Lord has given me and the power over history that I have. Particularly, as a speechwriter, the things I write contribute to the national discourse. I can exhibit Hebraic leadership through my writing, by displaying a worldview that is respectful of plurality and use’s the Bible and the Hebraic worldview as the foundational narrative for my my writing. Incorporating those themes, themes such as a future hope. Similarly, I can urge my fellow Christian hill staffers to use their influence for goodness and righteousness and remind them that they’ve been granted political influence to steward for the good of others.