- Pathfinder

Reply To: What is one tangible way that you plan to exhibit Hebraic leadership in your own neighborhood after taking this course?

Cristina Varela
Participant

The question posed brought my mind to a quote from Saint Teresa of Calcutta, “If you want to change the world, go home and love your family”.

Far too often, I think we focus on what we could be doing a thousand miles away instead of what you can immediately be doing to serve the Kingdom in your own neighborhood.

Like it or not, we are leading by example at all moments in our life. The “in-between period” is just as significant as the larger events in our lives as both provide opportunity to show others the face of Christ.

God may not have called each and every one of us to a profession focused upon ministry, but regardless of vocation he has called us each and every one of us to serve our parishes, families, and communities on a daily basis.

For this stage in my life, that is being a good daughter and sister to my family, and devoting as much time and treasure as I am able to my community.