- Pathfinder

Reply To: Have you ever been told that supporting Israel prevents you from supporting Palestinians? After taking this course, how would you go about responding to false accusations like this?

Mirembe janet
Participant

The bible gets it clear to never judge and always be just. Many people have fallen on their side of choice and they are right to their assessment. Yes,as a Christian ,I would automatically side with Israel considering my truth and faith. But as I dug deeper to know about the Oslo accords,I realize it’s better to recognize eachother for peaceful living .We have the same reater,we must spread love if we are to harvest souls to our side. In same way,racism is condemned by the bible we all read. Jesus died for all,as many people suffer this in different countries,it looks improper ,just as Jews were killing Israelites and isolating them,God never did this as He sent His son to die for our sins. For this I stand to the reality that each side of the coin needs to be checked before ruling out anything and above all, unity and love wins it all