- Pathfinder

Reply To: Have you ever been told that supporting Israel prevents you from supporting Palestinians? After taking this course, how would you go about responding to false accusations like this?

Mirembe janet
Participant

Having gotenlightened about theis war and it’s history ,I realize many people have different understanding of the same content outthere. Many support a side die to their judgement without looking on the other side of coin. Being a Christian,would stand to side with Israel having been taught the roots of it’s faith. But i credit the Oslo Accords where respect and recognizing each other was tabled. God is for us all,to my judgement ,this would be the best if everyone would recognize the other and allow peaceful settlement. In the bible,some of the Jewish practices were condemned but that doesn’t take away the fact that they have a god side of them and practice. The other side of the coin should be considered too. For this reason,Neutrality -as one Roberts stated conquers it all in respect to my understanding and judgement. Because this couldn’t even be ruled out as an apetheid back then by UN, meaning it can be solved by Salon accords to my understanding.