- Pathfinder

Reply To: Have you ever been told that supporting Israel prevents you from supporting Palestinians? After taking this course, how would you go about responding to false accusations like this?

Tina Joji
Participant

This is an interesting topic that I questioned a while back. After my Passages trip, I was able to see and view both sides of the conflict but was also able to spend valuable time in the Holy Land of Israel. When I came back to New York, several people asked me why I appeared Pro-Israel, and if it meant that I was not Pro-Palestine. The conversation at hand is much bigger than just hiding behind a Pro-Something Flag. I learned through out these audios that is so important to take into consideration each narrative of the past and current story. In my eyes, we need to view everyone as a creation of God. There will be strife, there will be conflict, but it is our job as Stewards of Christ, to uphold His standards and exhibit his viewpoints in a world filled with conflicting opinions. Our God is a God of peace, not confusion. He stands for justice. He has the final say. Thank you Jesus for being the final decision maker!