- Pathfinder

Reply To: Analyze one of the supplementary Bible passages in light of the course content. Do you see evidence of the Hebraic map? Did anything about the passage surprise you? Was there any part of the passage that stuck out to you in particular?

Jaquan Bryant
Participant

Something just stuck out to me as I was reading: seek the welfare, pray to God, you will prosper. It is like a message within a message once you break it apart. What I find intriguing is that we as humans are always seeking something, seeking an answer to a matter, our minds wonder for a solution. Then it says pray to the Lord because that is paramount. When we stop praying all kinds of mishaps and unraveling evil rises. Just a thought: remembered the government took prayer out of school and look at the end results. When we try to remove God, remove prayer which is our connection or telephone line to God then trouble lurks. When seek and pray like we should, we will prosper one way or another. Prosperity is the reward or benefit when we do it God’s way.